At Cohen & Company, our purpose is to engage,
teach, inspire and improve lives through the power of knowledge and
trust. We value great people, teamwork, a competitive spirit and
courage, and the ability to adapt and remain optimistic.
Fueled by our purpose and principles, Cohen & Company offers
comprehensive accounting, tax and consulting services to clients
throughout the U.S. and worldwide. We serve a broad range of clients,
from dynamic, privately held companies and their owners; to larger
Fortune 1000 multinational and institutional enterprises; to
high-net-worth individuals, trusts and foundations. We also have deep
expertise in the investment industry serving public and private funds,
investment advisors and fund service providers. Recognized as the 5th
fastest growing accounting firm in the country, Cohen & Company is
rooted in technical excellence and is driven every day to listen,
engage and deliver sustainable value since our founding in 1977.
Today, the firm has more than 650 associates throughout Illinois,
Maryland, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Member PCAOB.
We are excited for the future and our continued
growth! Our Data Intelligence Services (DIS) team is seeking
talented individuals in the role of Data Specialist, Focused
on Advisory Services. This position will reside in our
Cleveland, Ohio office with some travel to other office locations
(less than 10%).
The Data Specialist, Focused on Advisory Services, will be a member
of the DIS team supporting each of the firm’s service lines and
verticals with a concentrated focus on Advisory initiatives. To learn
more about our Advisory group, click here.
The DIS team, an integral part of our Technology Services
organization, works closely with key internal and external
stakeholders in analyzing, enhancing, and automating data workflows/processes.
- Collaborate with other DIS and Technology Services team members
and key business stakeholders to achieve business objectives
- Design and develop analytical models, data models, business
intelligence reports and related infrastructure to support client
Finance, Sales, and Operation functions
- Develop tools to assist in data manipulation, transformation, and
automation using appropriate programming languages
- Analyze product, market, and financial trends to help clients
identify risks and opportunities for improvement
- Translate business needs into technical specifications
- Develop visual reports, dashboards, and KPI scorecards using
- Use data to generate reports and/or predictive models to support
business performance monitoring and decision making
- Maintain data analytics platforms, including troubleshooting and
evaluating for improvement opportunities
- Design, develop, test, and support integrations between data
warehouse and source applications