At Cohen & Company, our purpose is to engage,
teach, inspire and improve lives through the power of knowledge and
trust. We value great people, teamwork, a competitive spirit and
courage, and the ability to adapt and remain optimistic.
Named one of the fastest growing accounting firms in the country,
Cohen & Company offers assurance, tax and advisory services to
clients throughout the U.S. and worldwide. The firm serves a broad
range of clients, from privately held companies and their owners; to
public and private funds, advisors and fund service providers within
the investment industry; to Fortune 1000 multinational enterprises.
Cohen & Company was founded in 1977; has more than 650 associates
in Illinois, Ohio, Maryland, Michigan, New York, Pennsylvania and
Wisconsin; and has an international presence in the Cayman Islands and
Ireland. Learn more at cohencpa.com.
We are excited for the future and our continued
growth! Our Technology Services team is
again seeking talented individuals in the role of
Software Developer. This position will reside in
our Ohio locations: Cleveland or Akron. There will be
some travel to other office locations or for training (< 5%).
The Software Developer will be a member of the Development Services
team building tools to support the firm and our clients. Using an
agile framework, the ideal candidate will work closely with teammates
within Technology Services as well as other team members from across
the company to refine existing products and bring new products and
services to market. This covers all areas of the software development
lifecycle including requirement analysis, design, implementation
(coding), integration, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Accountable for all parts of the software development lifecycle
for their projects
- Design, develop, document, and implement web applications
- Document, maintain, support, and extend existing web applications
- Research and recommend technical solutions to fit business needs
- Actively participate in team activities and knowledge sharing,
including scrum ceremonies
- Actively participate in definition and refinement of team
processes and activities
- Work collaboratively and effectively with all members of the team
(PO, BA, QA, Developer)
- Collaborate with other Technology Services team members and key
business stakeholders to achieve business objectives