Cohen & Company
Certified Public Accountants
Cohen & Company offers a full range of accounting, tax and consulting services to clients based throughout the United States. The firm serves dynamic, privately held companies and their owners; and the investment industry, including public and private funds. Recognized as one of the top accounting firms in the country, Cohen & Company is rooted in technical excellence and is driven every day to listen, engage, and deliver sustainable value. The firm was founded in 1977 and has more than 600 associates throughout Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. What makes us different is our culture built on energy, discipline, results and - most importantly - personal commitment to our clients.
Many firm wide initiatives are often developed and executed by our Corporate Shared Services Department which includes Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Information Technology, and Support Services. Our team is seeking a talented individual to support our Learning & Development initiatives in the role of Learning & Development Manager. This position will reside in our Cleveland Office.
- Assists the Senior Learning and Development Manager in continuing the development of the Learning and Development department to meet the needs of the organization
- Assists the Senior Learning and Development Manager in evaluating and updating training programming that identify with all positions of the company
- Manages the on-boarding training program for new and lateral hires and delivers various entry level courses as needed
- Content development and execution on learning programs based on professional development initiatives and curriculums
- Assists in the management of the annual training events (2 per year) and successful execution of training delivery to all levels and departments
- Prepares training materials, writes announcements, reports and other professional development communications as needed
- Assist each Division and Department in the creation and maintenance of the technical development curriculums and annual calendars
- Measures and evaluates effectiveness of training programs and utilizes relevant evaluation data to revise or recommend changes through reports in databases as required
- Support Learning and Development in assigned projects, as requested