Cohen & Company offers a full range of accounting, tax and consulting services to clients based throughout the United States. The firm serves dynamic, privately held companies and their owners; and the investment industry, including public and private funds. Recognized as one of the top accounting firms in the country, Cohen & Company is rooted in technical excellence and is driven every day to listen, engage and deliver sustainable value. The firm was founded in 1977 and has more than 600 associates throughout Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. What makes us different is our culture built on energy, discipline, results and — most importantly — personal commitment to our clients.
The firm has rapidly grown in number of employees, locations, and internal projects and initiatives (employee engagement, workforce development, talent identification, etc.) We’re excited for the future and our continued growth! Our Human Resources team is seeking a talented individual to help support the firm’s employee engagement and internal marketing and communication initiatives. This position will reside in our Cleveland, Ohio office with some travel to other office locations (less than 10%).
- Work with HR subject matter experts to create and maintain content for employee communication channels. Develop presentations and communication materials that inform, engage, and inspire employees.
- Assist in writing and editing impactful and engaging content that effectively describes and promotes Human Resources, Recruiting, and Workforce Development programs and initiatives in support of business goals and culture.
- Assist in the execution of communications for HR and firm leadership through a variety of media including webcasts, videos, speeches, meetings, presentations, emails, and the intranet.
- Support communication efforts of other Corporate Shared Services Leaders by editing and improving content of their communications to align with the internal brand standards.
- Utilize talents and skills to create graphic designs and concepts that align with HR communication plans, showing creativity and attention to detail.
- Assist in the creation and oversight of an internal editorial calendar to ensure timely deployment of pertinent information.
- Lead engagement committees such as community, social, and wellness and help create and support committee programs and initiatives.
- Spearhead and orchestrate employee engagement initiatives such as community service activities and social events.
- Liaison with the Firm’s marketing department to understand how they market Cohen’s brand in the marketplace.
- Lead marketing initiatives related to candidate recruitment. Work with vendors to create, improve, and maintain the Cohen careers website and recruiting collateral materials including brochures, banners, and giveaways.
- Create and support a social media strategy that supports recruiting communications and initiatives.