Cohen & Company offers a full range of accounting, tax and consulting services to clients based throughout the United States. The firm serves dynamic, privately held companies and their owners; and the investment industry, including public and private funds. Recognized as one of the top accounting firms in the country, Cohen & Company is rooted in technical excellence and is driven every day to listen, engage and deliver sustainable value. The firm was founded in 1977 and has more than 600 associates throughout Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. What makes us different is our culture built on energy, discipline, results and — most importantly — personal commitment to our clients. Learn more at cohencpa.com. Member PCAOB.
Our Support Services team is seeking a talented individual to help support the firm’s staff of employees at a full-time capacity. This position will reside in our Hunt Valley, Maryland office and will report to the Manager of Support Services.
We are very excited about our growth opportunities and are seeking hard working individuals to join our team!
- Answering and directing phone calls at the front desk
- Greeting clients and visitors
- Typing, proofing, and editing correspondence, envelopes, labels, and other documents
- Electronic document management of tax returns and other documents
- Quality checking final documents
- Assisting team with a variety of tasks, including but not limited to set up of packages to be sent via FedEx; ordering and setting up lunches for internal meetings; stocking and cleaning kitchens and other common areas
- Ordering coffee, pop, juice, and other break room supplies
- Providing back-up coverage to copy room
- Scanning documents
- Handling a variety of one-off and recurring requests which may not be listed here