Cohen & Company offers a full range of accounting, tax and consulting services to clients based throughout the United States. The firm serves dynamic, privately held companies and their owners as well as the investment industry, including public and private funds. Recognized as one of the top accounting firms in the country, Cohen & Company is rooted in technical excellence and is driven every day to listen, engage and deliver sustainable value. The firm was founded in 1977 and has more than 600 associates throughout Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. What makes us different is our culture built on energy, discipline, results and — most importantly — personal commitment to our clients.
We are excited for the future and our continued growth! Our Information Technology team is seeking talented individuals in the role of Software Engineer. These positions will reside in our Cleveland, Ohio office with some travel to other office locations (approximately 10%).
The Software Engineer will be a member of the Information Technology team working in a team oriented environment supporting each of the firm’s business lines. The Software Engineer will support and maintain all technologies used by Firm employees. This covers all areas of the software development lifecycle including requirement analysis, design, implementation (coding), integration, testing, deployment, and maintenance. The ideal candidate will work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver high quality solutions in a timely manner.
- Analysis of business and user needs, implementing solutions, documenting systems and processes, supporting users, troubleshooting, and training.
- Researches, recommends and presents solutions to meet business objectives.
- Assist in the design, development, documentation, and implementation of technology solutions.
- Systems analysis, design, and development knowledge and experience
- Microsoft .Net, C#, and Visual Studio
- MS/SQL, T-SQL
- REST API, JSON
- Project management experience, ability to work with internal customers
- Web, Internet, and technology savvy
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Sharepoint desired