Cohen & Company
Certified Public Accountants
Cohen & Company offers a full range of accounting, tax and consulting services to clients based throughout the United States. The firm serves dynamic, privately held companies and their owners; and the investment industry, including public and private funds. Recognized as one of the top accounting firms in the country, Cohen & Company is rooted in technical excellence and is driven every day to listen, engage and deliver sustainable value. The firm was founded in 1977 and has more than 600 associates throughout Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. What makes us different is our culture built on energy, discipline, results and — most importantly — personal commitment to our clients. Learn more at cohencpa.com. Member PCAOB. Cohen & Company’s internship program also received the 2015 Expys award for the "Best Large Company Internship" in Northeast Ohio and was honored as a finalist for Coolest Internship in 2017.
We offer audit and tax internships through two divisions:
Our Private Company Services Division offers comprehensive audit, tax and consulting services. Our clients include private companies and their owners, private equity firms and their portfolio companies, not-for-profit organizations, and high-net-worth individuals and families. Our deep experience in numerous specialties and industries — such as state and local tax, transaction services, real estate and manufacturing — enables our clients to see and seize opportunity.
Our Investment Industry Services Division is focused on comprehensive audit, attest, tax and consulting services exclusively for the investment industry. Our clients include mutual funds, exchange traded funds, hedge funds, private equity funds, commodity trading advisors, investment advisers and fund service providers. We have a customized, focused audit approach and deep tax expertise.
2020 Internship Opportunities
- Spring 2020 Internship (January - April)
- Summer 2020 Internship (May - August)
- Full time or part time opportunities vary by market
- Private Company Services: Focus in auditing or tax for privately held companies. This division has multiple locations, including Akron, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, and Youngstown.
- Investment Industry Services: Focus in auditing or tax for investment industry companies. This division has multiple locations, including Baltimore, Chicago, Cleveland, Milwaukee, New York, and Youngstown.