Cohen & Company
Cohen & Company offers a full range of accounting, tax and consulting services to clients throughout the U.S. We are honored repeatedly for our great workplace environment and growth, including winning more than 40 awards in the past five years. Our Investment Industry Services Division focuses on the investment industry, including mutual funds, hedge funds, investment partnerships, and investment advisers.
Cohen & Company has 600 employees throughout our offices in Ohio, Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, New York, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. We are seeking an individual interested in joining our Marketing Team in the role of Marketing Manager for our Investment Industry Services Division. This role will reside in our vibrant and growing Milwaukee, Wisconsin office location.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns that promote the Firm’s Investment Industry Services division and support the division’s marketing goals
- Manage the digital strategy for the division, including website content, search engine optimization, email campaigns, and social media
- Manage production of content for the division such as brochures, marketing inserts, website posts, and presentations
- Organize industry events to showcase the firm’s expertise, increase brand awareness and expand our relationships within the investment community
- Manage the division’s public relations strategy
- Support thought leadership content from idea generation to execution and measurement
- Manage the firm’s messaging and content on the intranet to support branding and internal awareness of firm initiatives
- Support the division’s business development strategy with proposal assistance, marketing campaigns, and marketing materials
- Supervise other marketing department individuals and their activities; prioritizing projects, providing leadership and support in the execution of those duties
- Skilled in written communications focused on professional, credible, persuasive and articulate messaging
- Detailed oriented, ability to work within compressed timelines, and strong interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Accepting of ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; enjoys exploring opportunities to add value
- Demonstrates accountability and creativity through evaluating processes, approach, coordination and style