Cohen & Company
Certified Public Accountants
Cohen & Company offers a full range of accounting, tax and consulting services to clients throughout the U.S. We are honored repeatedly for our great workplace environment and growth, including winning more than 40 awards in the past five years.
Our Management Consulting Practice focuses on issues faced by companies owned by their founders, executive management or a group of private investors. We help business leaders define actionable strategies and then help them execute strategic initiatives along the way.
Cohen & Company has more than 600 employees throughout our offices in Ohio, Maryland, Michigan, New York, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. We are very excited about our growth opportunities and are seeking a Cyber Security Specialist with an entrepreneurial energy and commitment to client service to join our team! This position will reside in our Cleveland, Ohio office.
Management Consulting Opportunities—Cyber Security Specialist
- Research information security risks faced by clients within specific industries, explore the potential impact if these risks are not mitigated, and utilize data visualization techniques to share these findings
- Identify and analyze client IT and data risks and controls and strategize on system improvement opportunities
- Assist clients in executing both a preventative and reactive IT risk management strategy
- Manage the implementation of cyber and data security solutions for our clients
- Collaborate with our Management Consulting team to help solve client issues
- Have a high level of security knowledge in technical IT domains such as operating systems, networks, databases, cloud or solution development, etc.
- Possess knowledge in assessing solution architectures at the planning and design level for security issues and vulnerabilities
- Possess experience in these Information Security domains - in particular one or more of the following: Master Data Management, Data Warehousing, IT Controls, Risk Management, New Product Development
- Lead as a "Subject Matter Expert" to grow this area within our Management Consulting team